Welcome to FSH Test
(follicle stimulating hormone test)
Transmetron is a global leader for providing state of the art Menopause Test Kits. All our tests are FDA Approved and are, in fact, the same tests used by hospitals and clinics. Our tests are easy to use, easy to read and extremely accurate.
Follicle Stimulating Hormone
FSH-US-CAS - FSH Menopause Test
FSH Menopause Predictor
Test is a rapid test
for the detection of FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in urine to help predict
The FSH Menopause Predictor Test is a rapid test for the detection of FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) in urine to help predict menopause. Menopause is the permanent ending of menstruation. It is usually not diagnosed until one full year after a woman’s last menstrual period. The time leading up to menopause, and the 12 months after, is known as perimenopause. Many women experience symptoms during this time. These symptoms can include hot flashes, irregular menstrual cycles, sleep disorders and vaginal dryness.
Hair loss, anxiety and mood swings, short-term memory loss and fatigue are some other possible symptoms.
Perimenopause starts when hormone levels in the female body change. As the body ages, it produces less and less estrogen. FSH levels then increase as the hormone tries to stimulate the ovaries to produce a healthy egg. Therefore, testing for FSH can help determine if a woman’s body is producing too much FSH because of low estrogen levels and is in the perimenopause stage. If a woman knows she is in this stage, she can take steps to keep her body healthy and avoid the health risks that can come with menopause. These health risks include osteoporosis, increased blood pressure and cholesterol, and increased risk of heart disease.
Questions??? -- Give Us A Call at 801-596-2709
WHEN TO TEST
• If you still have monthly periods, take the first test during the first week of your cycle (Days 2-7, with Day 1 being the first day of menstruation). Repeat with the second test 1 week later.
• If you no longer have regular periods, take the test at any time during the month. Repeat with the second test 1 week later.
HOW TO USE
• Remove the Test and the dropper from the foil pouch.
• Urinate into a clean dry container.
• Take the dropper and squeeze the bulb. While placing the dropper tip into the urine slowly release pressure on the bulb drawing urine into the dropper.
• Place the test device on a flat horizontal surface. Hold the urine containing dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine to the specimen well of the test device.
As the test begins to work, you may notice a light pink color or horizontal lines flowing through the Test and Reference Windows. Wait 3 minutes from the time you held the Absorbent Tip in the urine to read the results. If no result appears, wait one minute longer. Do not read the result after 8 minutes have passed.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS
Two lines are visible and the color intensity of the Test Line (T) is the same as the Reference Line (R).
Two lines are visible and the color intensity of the Test Line (T) is darker than the Reference Line (R). A positive result means that your FSH level is higher than normal. Record your results in the table to the right. See the chart below to interpret your results.
Two lines are visible, but the Test Line (T) is lighter than the Reference Line (R).
There is a Reference Line (R), but there is NO visible Test Line (T). A negative result means that your FSH levels are not elevated at this time. Record your results in the table to the right. See the chart below to interpret your results.
If you see no Reference Line (R) after 3-4 minutes, the result is invalid. You should repeat the test. The test is not reusable. The most likely reasons for an invalid result are that not enough urine sample was used, or the test was performed the wrong way. Review the “HOW TO USE” section and repeat with a new test.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
• Please read all the information in this leaflet before performing the test.
• Do not use after the expiration date stamped on the foil pouch.
• Store in a dry place at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Do not freeze.
• For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not open the foil pouch until you are ready to start the test.